Bank PO/Clerk Interview Questions and Experience

"Career Quest is the best institute
 for banking interviews."

Bank of Baroda (PO)
  • Reporting time was 9 AM.
  • I reached at the venue at 7.40 AM.
  • Then document verification done by bank officials.
  • They sent me in around 10.45 AM for interview.
  • There were 3 members in the panel, all were gents. 
  • I entered the room and wished them.



1st sir started-
1) How are you Mr. Vivek?
2) Where are you from?
3) You look a little tired, any specific reasons? (I travelled all night long to reach Lucknow from Gorakhpur)
4) So why didn't you come yesterday? (I had an interview yesterday as well in Gorakhpur, thats why)
5) Oh thats good! What interview? (Associate Banks of SBI for clerical cadre)
6) How did it go? What'd they ask you?
7) So do you expect the result in your favr? (I'll stay positive till the results are declared)


2nd sir-
1) Why do you want to join banks?
2) You didn't get any placement?
3) What qualities should a PO possess?
4) What would be your behaviour to your colleagues?
5) What does your father do?


3rd sir-
1) What services do banks offer?
2) Tell us something about Bank of Baroda.
3) Does it have branches abroad?


They looked at each other and agreed to let me leave.
I thanked them and left.
My interview did go well but I had scored minimum marks in the written exam required for the interview call, just on the edge. Maybe that was the reason for my disqualification.
I will post my next interview- Corporation Bank (PO) as soon as I'll get time. Till then goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment